For information relative to payment and delivery : click here
To download the user guide in english, french, spanish, german, italian and catalan, click here
Which size to choose ?
The Small Fleurcup menstrual cup is adapted to adolescents, young ladies and for light flow periods.
Dimensions: diameter: 41mm, height (not including stem): 47mm, total volume: 25ml, capacity (from the base to the air holes): 20ml, stem length: 23mm.
The Large Fleurcup is adapted to women who have already given birth or who have heavy-flow periods.
Dimensions: diameter: 46mm, height (not including stem): 52mm, total volume: 35ml, capacity (from the base to the air holes): 29ml, stem length: 18mm.
If in doubt, please contact us
, we will be happy to advise you on the right choice.
Why choose the Fleurcup menstrual cup ?
The Fleurcup menstrual cup is made 100% out of medical silicone, without phthalates, without bisphenol A, without latex and without perfume. Fleurcup is hypoallergenic. The colours used are also used in the medical sector.
- 2 sizes: adapted to your needs.
- Several colours : to ensure you have a choice.
- A balanced, rounded design, to ensure you can insert and remove your Fleurcup gently and easily.
- A ‘peach skin’ texture inside and out for easy insertion and removal and also for easy cleaning. It is soft to touch.
- No printed writing, either inside or outside of the Fleurcup menstrual cup to further ensure easy and efficient cleaning.
- Non slip ridges along the stem and on the base of the Fleurcup to ensure that your fingers don’t slip thanks to a good grip.
- A high capacity for each size to ensure maximum and long-lasting comfort. We have designed the Fleurcup menstrual cup so that each size offers the highest capacity with the minimum dimensions.
- 4 air holes for easy removal.
- The air holes have been carefully designed to enable efficient cleaning.
- The stem is a single unit with no difficult to access areas, to ensure easy and efficient cleaning.
- A fat stem, easy to hold.
- A supple stem for maximum comfort.
- A Long stem so that you can adapt it, if required, for your comfort.
Why is the Fleurcup menstrual cup more attractive than tampons and pads ?
A short description is better than a long speech...
I am very active. Can I still use the Fleurcup menstrual cup?
Yes. The Fleurcup menstrual cup is ideal for active women. You can run, swim, dance and do all your usual activities.
Is the Fleurcup menstrual cup easy to insert ?
Yes. There are several folding techniques for easy insertion of the Fleurcup menstrual cup. One of these is always best adapted to each woman. Here is a photograph of the different folding techniques: C-Fold, Push Down, 7-Fold and Origami.
Is the Fleurcup menstrual cup easy to remove ?
Yes. Pinch the base of the menstrual cup and remove it.
How often should the Fleurcup menstrual cup be removed ?
The frequency depends on your flow level. Your own experience will provide the best response. However, we recommend emptying and cleaning the cup at least twice daily (12 hours maximum).
Can I sleep with the Fleurcup menstrual cup ?
Yes. The Fleurcup menstrual cup can be used all night without any problem.
Do I have to remove the Fleurcup menstrual cup to urinate or defecate ?
No. You can leave it in place to urinate and defecate.
How should I wash the Fleurcup menstrual cup ?
Simply rinse it first of all with cold tap water or drinking water and then wash it with warm or hot water (whichever you prefer) and fragrance free, gentle soap.
You may also wipe it with toilet paper or a paper towel and re-insert it. In this case, clean the Fleurcup menstrual cup at the next opportunity.
Given that the internal surface of the Fleurcup menstrual cup is smooth, free of any printed inscriptions and has a ‘peach skin’ aspect, it is very easy to rinse and clean.
Sterilize the Fleurcup menstrual cup only between each cycle.
Why is the Fleurcup menstrual cup better than a tampon ?
The Fleurcup menstrual cup enables collection of the period flow while tampons absorb this. Consequently, the Fleurcup menstrual cup does not dry or irritate your vagina.
Moreover, you can use a single cup for several years whereas a woman will use approximately 12,000 tampons in her life.
The Fleurcup menstrual cup is therefore much safer, much more practical, much more economical and creates far less pollution than a tampon.
Also, with a tampon, urine tends to return towards the vagina along the string during urination. This is not the case with the Fleurcup menstrual cup.
Can I use the Fleurcup menstrual cup if I have an IUD - a contraceptive coil or ring ?
Yes, you can wear the Fleurcup menstrual cup.
Can the Fleurcup menstrual cup be used by virgins ?
Yes. The Small Fleurcup menstrual cup can be used by virgins.
Can I keep the Fleurcup menstrual cup during coitus ?
No, you cannot.
Furthermore, the Fleurcup menstrual cup is not a contraceptive device and does not protect you against sexually transmitted diseases (STD).
Four methods for folding the Fleurcup menstrual cup: